An L-House Update...
1. Aren't these pictures beautiful? So raw and epic.
2. This is so cool. A literary tour of New York City!
"Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.
She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita."
4. Vintage opera posters. I'd love to frame a couple of these for The Cottage...
5. A peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. The king of peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches:
whole wheat bread that hasn't been refrigerated or anything, organic crunchy peanut-butter, and homemade raspberry preserves. All guzzled down with a tall ice-cold glass of milk.
6. Late-night hypothetical question rants with new friends.
7. A classic strand of pearls.
8. Singing rounds with beautifully simple harmony.
9. Marilyn. I wonder who owns this.
10. This kept me entertained for a couple of hours yesterday evening...