Friday, June 10, 2011

L-House Update: 19

An L-House Update...

1. Gregory Peck.  There are no words.


2.  I mean... this is what I would want my birthday party to look like...

3. When you're done with your day.  Going back home.  You're a bit tired.  You get into your car, and the thing is-- you've forgotten how loud you'd turned up the volume.  But, it's okay.  In fact, it's quite fabulous.  Because that random radio station you found is in the middle of playing that superbly fantastic epic song you love so much.

4. An update on my sister in China and The Body Project!  The Ikea in Beijing cracks me up/reminds me of that part in 500 Days of Summer.

5. Jersey Cows.  Particularly one named Elsa or Daisy or something very quintessentially cow-name-y.

6.  Aren't these cool?  Talk about detail!

7. I-would-like-a-pair-of-these-please-now-k-thanks.  Lovely on a stroll in the summer evening...

8. Having an impromptu coffee date turned sandwiches turned writing discussion turned intense music search with a friend...

9. The ultimate fruit salad.  Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, watermelon, pineapple, banana, more strawberries.  (There are never enough.) Freshly chopped mint.  A little bit of honey and a smidgen of lime juice.  The best part?  You have to eat it all in pretty much one sitting so that it doesn't get weird next-day-fruit-salad-ish.  But, I think we're okay with that...

10. Raymond Carver poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment