Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Listening!

Here is the final playlist!  Thank you so much for all of great suggestions.  Definitely expanded my music library!

1. Be My Baby by The Ronettes
2. The Click Song (Live) by Miriam Makeba
3. I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in My Hair) by Sandi Thom
4. Elephant Gun by Beirut
5. Lost in My Mind by The Head and the Heart
7. Down on the Corner (Emynd Drum Edit) by Creedance Clearwater Revival
8. Summer in the City by The Lovin' Spoonful
9. If Looks Could Kill by Camera Obscura
10. California by Joni Mitchell
11. Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes
12. Complainte de la Butte by Rufus Wainwright 
13. Sea of Love by Phil Phillips
14. Something in the Air by Thunderclap Newton
15. Philosophy (Inc Misirlou) by Ben Folds
16. Heartbeats (The Knife Cover) by Jose Gonzalez
17. Melt With You by Modern English

 © 2011 M. Hunter Korroch

No comments:

Post a Comment