Friday, February 25, 2011

L-House Update: Seven

An L-House Update...

1. This is the coolest list ever.  What awesome pictures.  What great songs.

2. Clay flower pots.


3. Good leather luggage to strap onto the back of the MG...


4. Lullabies in a minor key.  Here is one of my ultimate favorites:



 5.  Aren't these rings lovely?  Ah, for the little blue box...

6. Vintage cameras....are so cool.  My one regret from high school is not taking photography.


7. A guy who looks great in a tux.

Yes. That is Paul Newman.
"The embarrassing thing is that my salad dressing is out-grossing my films!"
har har...

8. Elephants are fantastic.  High fashion is lovely.  Juxtaposition, please:


9. This fantastic vintage vendor.
(I'm rather entertained by the fact that 80s are now vintage... 
Something tells me that "vintage nineties" is just not in the cards... at least, we hope...)

10.  The feeling of being a part of something bigger than yourself.  
Exhilaration in the realization that all of the hard work was completely and utterly worth it.  
(Congratulations to the cast of L'Orfeo 2011, on a fabulous opening night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment