Friday, February 11, 2011

L-House Update: Five

An L-House Update...

1. This beautiful jacket-sweater-thing. To be paired with a lovely pair of tailored slacks and wing-tipped heels...

3. The sentiment of this picture.  It just kills me.  Please be excited when you realize who it's of.

4. On a vacation to Paris in spring-time...


5. It's one of my dreams to have a pair of men's slacks tailored to fit a lady such as myself.  I would sit jauntily in an arm chair.  Just like this picture.


6. Paleo.  Because, he wrote one a day.  Also, because I am sitting in my bed, in the morning, listening to him right at this moment....

Woman Like Me by Paleo

7. Vintage Vogue.


8. Frida.


9. This girl, of whom I'm not sure if I'm jealous or not, (I don't think so....?  Because, anyone who doesn't have a hair stylist should not be able to spend that much time on it...) is covering fashion week on her tumblr-- it looks promisingly aesthetically pleasing. 

10. Those lovely warm bubbly feelings you get when you are having a lovely time, and then sit back, and realize how good it all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment