Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break: Day One

Spring Break...
Day One

A big day, to say the least.  So many historical monuments!  We pulled into D.C., went to Dean and Deluca for breakfast, and then my dad, my friend Mariah and I stopped by Mount Vernon.  We had lunch at a cool little restaurant on Caroline Street in downtown Fredericksburg, called "Foode".  (It's pronounced "foodie"...)  And then, on to Williamsburg!  

Mariah and I met up with a couple of lovely friends of mine at Aromas--where I got my hazelnut steamer. :)  We then took Mariah on her first evening walk of downtown Colonial Williamsburg. (During which she got a phone call from her sister who had just gotten engaged!!)  Lovely, lovely.  (Also, have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with this camera....?)








© 2011 M. Hunter Korroch

4 comments:

  1. I am forever jealous of these adventures you're having without me and insanely obsessed with how excellent your camera skills are already, less than a week after your acquaintance with the machine. gosh. how lucky am i to be your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind person said this?? It says it was me...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...of course that would be me, not realizing that you were still logged in. alas, the sentiment remains the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! Your photos look great, Mol.

    ReplyDelete