An L-House Update...
1. Isn't this adorable?
2. The best depictions of museums ever: The Catcher in the Rye or The Mixed up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. They just make me want to sit in a planetarium and eat goldfish and peanutbutter sandwiches until I die.
"The best thing, though, in that museum was that everything always stayed right where it was. Nobody'd move. You could go there a hundred times, and that Eskimo would still be just finished catching those two fish, the birds would still be on their way south, the deers would still be drinking out of that water hole, with their pretty antlers and their pretty, skinny legs, and that squaw with the naked bosom would still be weaving that same blanket. Nobody'd be different. The only thing that would be different would be you." --J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
3. Watching this trailer almost made me cry. And I'm not even a big Sesame Street fan.
4. Winter/Fall sunglasses
5. This is my friend Missy's favorite movie of all time. Or, at least it was in the eighth grade, and I've had quite a hankerin' to watch it lately. (Taylor K.-- whatever you do, do not click that link.)
6. Super long conversations in practice rooms.
7. Amelia Earhart.
8. Minimalist coat. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.
9. The other day in my writing class, we were reading a list of final meals and final words of men on death row. As morbid as this may be, the best one?
"One box of Kraft macaroni and cheese. One box beef flavored Rice-a-Roni" and, "Sometimes the Prozac isn't enough." Wow.
10. I want to have a snazzy tea party one day. And use these invitations. Kate Spade is just the best.