Friday, May 27, 2011

L-House Update: 17

An L-House Update...

1. This super cool tumblr.  (I think it's safe to say that I will be roasting broccoli tonight, and craving carrot cake...until the end of time, or at least until I get home and can have some of the awesome chocolate chip cookies Jaime made last night...)

2. Riding your bike around the music building with a friend.  (On the way back from the gym I might add...)

3. A fantastic still from Out of Africa...

4. I will most likely be using my first summer paycheck to get a subscription to this magazine.

5. The book Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange

6. Aubin and Wills.  A simply smashing site.

7. My dear Aunt Moe brought this to my attention.  Gotta love Alan Rickman.  I can't believe it's all going to be over July 15.  (Insert collective sigh here.)

8. If you haven't seen, or at least heard of, the fabulous BBC miniseries Downton Abbey, I urge you to get on that ship now.  The whole thing is on Netflix instant play.  Go forth and adore.

9. Making pizzas and watching Save the Last Dance (for the first time) with your housemates, then getting all nostalgic for the early 2000s...

10. Oh stone fruit how excited I am for thee...

No comments:

Post a Comment