Friday, May 13, 2011

L-House Update: 15

An L-House Update...

1. Awesome project to SAVE the Polaroids!!

2. Caged veils...

3. Pretty dress.  So flowy and elegant.

4. I can't believe it's Friday the Thirteenth!

5. Coolest website ever.  I've gotten Margaret Atwood and David Foster Wallace.  What about you??

6. A bit of a news item: Taking a photography class in the fall.  SO excited!

7. Ride a bike with a friend this summer. (My mom just brought mine up!)

8. "Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand." Mark Twain

9. National Novel Writing Month.  Also known as "NaNoWriMo".  Shay and I are going to do it this November.  All I can think about these days is plots for novels...

10. Today was my official last day as a Sophomore in college.

Ciao, bella.  It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment