Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things that are awesome

This picture:


Having an iphone (!!)

Instagramin. (!!!!)


The album my fabulous brother-in-law (Sir Chadwick von Jewsroch) got me for Christmas

Eating well.


How my dad did my Christmas stocking-- he chose items from my various L-House Updates.  Suffice it to say, it was adorable and AMAZING.  More on that later.

Hangin out with the super cool sister and aforementioned Sir Chadwick, and

spontaneously buying tickets to Chicago to go hang out with them even more.

My mom's monkey bread.

Memory lane-ing.  And realizing that you have accomplished many of the things on your 12-year-old wish list.

Wearing fisherman sweaters.

Mini hourglasses.  Aka the-five-minute-glass.  (We timed it.)

My family and I are going on a horse-draw-carriage ride through Colonial Williamsburg in a couple of hours.  Something I haven't done since I was five...?  Six?  Should be entertaining.  Definitely more on that later...

Hope yall also have some awesome happenings in your lives at the moment! --m.



No comments:

Post a Comment