Friday, September 30, 2011

L-House Update: 27

 An L-House Update...

1. 27s.  And, therefore the fact that this is the twenty-seventh L-House Update.

2. This is fun.  I was something to do with bohemian/chic, I think?

3. The Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack.

4. Lauren and Bogie.

5. I'm going to try to make this soon...

6 .  The orange-yellow-red leaves all swept up with the rain in blue evening.

7. Planning a Halloween costume.  Way too early.  (Well, let's be real.  It's never too early.)

8. O Captain! My Captain!

9. APPLEFEST!  Perhaps the most fabulous of things that Ithaca has to offer.  (There were fewer people than usual today in my writing class, and one kid said, "Oh I wonder if it's because of that holiday...?"  And I say, "applefest?!!"  No.  Rosh Hashanah.  Yeah...)

10.  And, of course, the fantastic people who are coming up here this weekend for said fabulous-ness!  So looking forward to a multitude of conversations over hot cider and apple fritters.  (And apple pie and apple sauce and cider donuts and roast corn and caramel apples and....)

No comments:

Post a Comment