An L-House Update...
1. I was bad and bought a coat.
2. "I felt like lying down by the side of the trail and remembering it all. The woods do that to you, they always look familiar, long lost, like the face of a long-dead relative, like an old dream, like a piece of forgotten song drifting across the water, most of all like golden eternities of past childhood or past manhood and all the living and the dying and the heartbreak that went on a million years ago and the clouds as they pass overhead seem to testify (by their own lonesome familiarity) to this feeling."
4. Back to school clothes.
(I know that girl and her stylist...)
5. This gave me a chuckle...
6. Aren't these shoes great? I love the two tone flats.
7. Enjoying this moment sitting here essentially doing nothing.
Before the storm hits.
I realize this is more random than usual, but they are super fabulous and there's no gettin around it.
9. Just started watching Jekyll. Very cool. The character change is magnificent! And, it's a very interesting take to the story.
10. And, a very happy birthday to the best dad ever.