Friday, September 16, 2011

L-House Update: 26

An L-House Update...


2. I secretly want a pair of Doc Martens...

3. "A 2002 survey showed the average American will have eaten 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before graduating high school."

4. My friend Amanda wants to make these.  Isn't it a cool idea? 

5. To Sir with Love.  I'm in a sixties kinda mood.


6. Sweaters.  It's getting to be that time of year again... (It was in the fifties today!!)

7. Pretty stationery.  Really.  
Nice cotton paper with your name embossed at the top is one of the nicest things...

8. I've been re-watching bits of Mad Men.  (I never finished.)  I don't think there was every a more aesthetically pleasing television show ever. Or a more bad ass opening title.  (Well, I guess Perry Mason would be a contender...)  You are so suave Donald Draper.  So suave.

9. Tartine Bread.  Looks. so. good.

10. I woke up this morning feelin fierce.  And it was great.

A tune for the road...


Have a lovely weekend, m.

No comments:

Post a Comment