Friday, July 15, 2011

L-House Update: 23

An L-House Update...

 1. A little black dress.

 
2. I love this photo shoot.

3. Dame Maggie Smith and Sir Laurence Olivier in Othello

4. All I want is to be A Well Traveled Woman.

5. Newbery Medal winners.

6.  The slight sounds of a tuning orchestra.  It's as if the world is holding its breath.

7. This just kills me.

8. Jack Purcell.  Oh goodness I want a pair.

9. The ballerina bun.  (This will forever and always make me think of my friend Emily coming to elementary school everyday with her hair done in a bun for ballet class.)

10.  Going to the midnight Harry Potter premiere with a good friend.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is  not real?"
Golly.  I can't believe it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment