Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've decided

To post at least once every week day.  Yup.  I'm just gonna do it.  So read everyday!!  Shout fabulous-ness from the rooftops!  (Actually I decided all this a few days ago, but-- here's to making it solid!)

So here goes...


Something that is sort of annoying in an odd way--
Super bad movies with awesome soundtracks.

Biggest, most obvious example?

Twilight.

The tracklist?

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Paramore - Decode
The Black Ghosts - Full Moon
Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest
MuteMath - Spotlight (Twilight mix)
Perry Farrell - Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)
Collective Soul - Tremble for My Beloved
Paramore - I Caught Myself 
Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire
Rob Pattinson - Never Think
Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth 
Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby 

I mean, leave out all of the Twilight-y stuff and you've got a pretty nice playlist!  

I've had this stuck in my head for the last few days:




I've been listening to an Iron & Wine playlist on Pandora for the last few days.  And, despite the stupid ads-- it's been worth it.  Now I just need a good summer car, summer, evening, fireflies, the windows rolled down, a good friend, a slight breeze, summery smells in the air (chlorine, grills, freshly cut grass, sunscreen),  a CD player for the car, and some money so that I can buy all of the songs Pandora suggested and make an awesome mix.  For the car.  And my friend.  And for me.  And so that the slight sounds will flow out the open windows and mingle with the wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment