Friday, November 4, 2011

L-House Update: 31

An L-House Update...

1.  I want one of these.

2. Aren't these illustrations great??

3.  Cillian Murphy and Leslie Feist in the same picture. 

Photo by Mary Rozzi

4. "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
-C.S. Lewis

5. For them beachy waves in non-beachy times... 

6. Hahah.... This blog is hilarious.  I mean, let's be honest-- they do have pretty fabulous style.

7.  I just want to walk around their store forever.  I bet is smells like leather and the unfinished wood floors click softly beneath your feet.

8.  Too funny.  I'm glad that Frasier Crane made the list.

9. Speaking of Feist, I am currently listening to a stream of her new album.  Because I am too cheap to buy it.  Take a listen!

10. Alfalfa sprouts are awesome.  Mostly because they look like a golf course green when you open the box.  
And, I thought I should just share that with the world.  Hello there, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment